How We Use and Disclose Private Information
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. That way the website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Some cookies are essential for the Website to operate.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How We Use and Disclose Personal Data
We may use anything we know about you to help us serve you better, as long as you follow the terms and conditions for using our site. Cassavabingosites.co.uk will not disclose your information to any third party save for the following exceptions:
- To help us process questions you may have about gaming, registration or other inquiry you may have.
- To confirm or correct what we know about you.
- To help us or law enforcement agencies prevent fraud, money laundering, terrorism and other crimes.
- To allow for verification of what we know about you.
- Data processing requirements.
- Assisting an agency perform research for us.
- Compliance with the law or request of a government agency for example, complying with a search warrant.
- Compliance with an audit our business.
- If we sell all or any part of our business or merge with another company.
Generally, we will disclose only the information we consider reasonably necessary to disclose. If you have other questions – use the contact form to send us a reply.
Third Party Data Collection